BREAKING

Friday 18 October 2013

Paygot.com is a Fraud E-currency Excahnger Site

Paygot.com is a Fraud E-currency Excahnger Site

Dear my friends, I'm writing this post against Paygot.com. It is a German based money exchange company, supports all major e-currencies. They are scamming peoples and stealing their money. 

      I was recently scammed out of $95 from Paygot. I order an exchange from Egopay to Paypal. They said instant processing. But days passed , they sent me nothing in my Paypal. I tried to call them, but the given German phone number was wrong. I mailed them. Nothing works. They f**ked my 95 dollars.

   So Beware of Paygot.com. They are fake. I have attach an image as a proof that I send them money.

Paygot.com is a Fraud E-currency Excahnger Site

2 comments :

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Decentralised Web

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Bitcoin ATM near me

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 My Best Tricks
Design by RoadStar Rakesh |
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus YouTube