BREAKING

Monday 24 December 2012

Blog has been removed ! What to do next?

Blog has been removed ! What to do next?

Blog has been removed.
Sorry, the blog at example.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
      I saw the above lines, when one of my blog has removed by blogger support for "Spam Host" (Hacking or Pron). I was very sad, don't know what to do? Finally I got a way to get back my hard works. Because I was sure about that my content is pure and deals with my own copyright. I search internet and felt that many bloggers don't know what to do next??



So what to do next??

  • First go to Google Product Forum-Blogger Section .
  • Post a question for your problem. In your question body request for Review.[Enclose with your blog link] .
  • I made a screenshot for my appeal[image below].
     Blog has been removed ! What to do next?
  • After that any of  Blogger Top Contributor will reply your question. If you want a review, just tell him as a owner of your blog.
  • If you are the copyright owner, he will forward your request to Blogger Support.
  • Finally you have to wait for some days as blogger support team will review your blog. And if they found that your blog follows the "Spam Guidelines", they will recover your blog again.

If anything you want to know then comment!!!!

6 comments :

 
Copyright © 2013 My Best Tricks
Design by RoadStar Rakesh |
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus YouTube